Can't Edit Pages in New Cornerstone Update

Hi there,

My name is Samantha.

I’ve been using the X Theme and Cornerstone for a couple years now and I love it.
I just did the latest Cornerstone update and not that I don’t love the more robust capabilities, I can’t seem to use any of them. Even something as simple as a background color change or adding any of the new elements, versus the classic elements (which thank goodness they are still there) is not working.

I’m supposed to have a new page built by tomorrow but I can’t build it, so I’m getting quite worried my system that I build everything on is completely broken : (

Please help!

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! Could you please disable your Cornerstone plugin, delete it from your plugins. Then head over to X -> Overview section and wait for few seconds to install the latest version automatically.

Then purge your server cache, if you have installed any caching plugins. Also clear your browser cache and test your Cornerstone editor.

Let us know how it goes.
Thanks!

Hi again,

After following your instructions, then updating Cornerstone again and the X Theme, everything is working like normal again. Now I’m loving the new features.

Thank you so much for your help!

:slight_smile:

Glad we were able to help :slight_smile: