Can't edit or assign or remove WPML translated product layout

Hi, I am building sire with Woocommerce and WPML. The main language is Polish and second is English. I have manages to successfully translate nearly whole site, products, including footer in cornerstone, but I have a problem with Product Layouts. I have a built a few Woocommerce layouts and I’ve just tried to translate one of them by copying the original.
Cornerstone did the job and I have assigned the translated layout the same way as original, but it doesn’t show up on the front end. On backend I cannot see any preview or I get a message that could not be load due to the inframe response being incomplete.
I have read the topic with a similar problem: Wc-product layout translate wpml
but I still don’t know how to fix it.

On the front end that english category page shows me the layout that I have originally assigned as global, but I haven’t translated it yet (although only main header needs it)

site:
https://krasnoludyznadwisly.com/en/kategoria-produktu/mouse-house/
2 screenshots:

Is there a solution available now?

Best wishes,
Beata

Hello Beata,

Thanks for writing to us.

In order to help you with your concerns we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

I’ve sent the secure note. I still cannot find the solution.

Hello @tashitendrel,

I have checked your WPML settings and found that the Use Directory for the default language option is enabled and for that the URL is conflicting with the URL set in the Settings > General .

Main-Settings-‹-Dwarfs-from-the-Vistula-River-—-WordPress

I went ahead and disable the option and now the Page Builder is working fine.

I would also suggest you please make the layout translatable as well to enable the translation you need to go to WPML—>Settings—> Translation of entry types—>WooCommerce Archives—>Set as Translatable.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Thank you Prakash. Everything is now set as you say, but nothing has changed. I have tried to translate only one layout earlier (named Mysi domek) and it still shows the same problem, the copied sections are there but no preview and I cannot assign it to the translated category archive.

Hey @tashitendrel,

You have a problem with https://krasnoludyznadwisly.com/en/kategoria-produktu/mouse-house/
loading in Cornerstone because the product category page does not exist. Please first test and ensure that the product categories work without using Cornerstone first. That means you should see them load the theme’s default category layout.

So we can test this out without breaking your live site, please copy your site over to a staging server then post your staging URL in your next reply.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.