Can't edit my footer widgets

Hi there. I added a footer to several sites some years ago, Now I would like to updatethem but I can not access it. I have tried going to Theme Options and Widgets, but neither of them seem to show me the current content I have in there.

Thanks in advance for your help! iben

Hello @Divaweb,

Thanks for writing to us.

To change the footer widget content you need to go to the Appearance —>Widget. Please have a look at the given screenshot below, you need to edit the Footer widget from here.

If it doesn’t work for you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi again.The problem is that I already made som widgets years ago but now I cannot access them to edit. I will send you mt credentials in secure mail :slight_smile:
Tanke in advance iben

Hello @Divaweb,

You are not seeing anything in Appearance > Widgets > Footer {n} because you were using Legacy Widget. Do not worry because you can still edit the contents of those widgets. Please check out the video demonstration below to know how you can edit it.

Best Regards.

Thank you thank you thank you . You are a star :star: :star2:
All the best fra iben

Hi @Divaweb,

Glad that we are able to help you.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.