Can't edit in Cornerstone

Hi . every time I try to create a post in Cornerstone I get the following error message: Uh Oh! The preview did not include a closing ; tag. It may fail to load or work properly.

Here are some screen shots

Also I don’t know if this is related but my posts no longer show a preview of the blog

thanks
Laura

Hey Laura,

I see you’re using W3 Total Cache. That is usually the cause of the issue. Please purge all caches then disable it then test again. Also clear your browser’s cache. Also test in incognito mode.

Thanks.

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in! I have created a test post and I was able to work with the editor without any issues (see secure note).

Make sure to purge your server cache and also clear your browser cache before testing this again.

Thanks!

Thank you. I have tried all the steps but its still not working for me. could it be another plugin that’s affecting it? or an excitation on my chrome?
its also not showing the preview for the post you have created.

Thanks for your help

Plugin conflict and browser extensions could also be a factor. Please try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Also, disable all browser your browser extension or try in incognito mode.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.