Just converted to Pro and can’t edit the home page now. Other pages work fine. I’ve cleared the browser cache and flushed cache in WP.
http:immanuelky.org
Just converted to Pro and can’t edit the home page now. Other pages work fine. I’ve cleared the browser cache and flushed cache in WP.
http:immanuelky.org
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in! Are you using Pro 1.2.0? Please be advised that we have release Pro 1.2.2. It is now available in automatic updates. You can now update to this latest version. This latest release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/).
After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.
Hope this helps. Kindly let us know.
I’ve updated to the latest version (1.2.3) and flushed all cache and I still can’t edit the home page. Secure note attached with login info.
Hi There,
As I can see in your website, its using X instead of Pro.
Can you please confirm in which theme the home page content has created ? As I can see both the thime has installed in the site and X has activated.
Just in case you have created the content using Pro and Now X has been activated ?
I have attached a screenshot here
Thanks

All the content on our site was created with X. After all the latest updates, I’m unable to edit the home page in either X or Pro.
I’ve checked your site and this appears to b a conflict with the “Essential Addons for Cornerstone & Pro” plugin. If you deactivate it, you can edit the page. Something in how their elements render is not working quite right in the preview area. We’ll see if there’s anything that can be done about this on our end, otherwise it may require the developers to update that plugin.
Thanks. You’re right that this does allow editing on the page now. Appreciate the help.
You’re welcome! 