Can't Edit Cornerstone - iFrame response incomplete

I’m getting the iframe response incomplete error when trying to edit my website in Cornerstone.

I went through and deactivated all of my plugins and I am still getting the error. Any suggestions?

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for writing in! Which page have you experienced the issue on? I have edited your homepage and I could not replicate the issue. It could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

In the meantime, please make sure that you have updated to PHP 7.4

Kindly let us know how it goes.

interestingly, cornerstone was working great UNTIL i updated Theme X and php. Afterwards, I started getting the iFrame error. Please advise. If I DISABLE Theme X for the default theme ‘twentytwentyone’, it works. WHat is wrong with theme X?

Thanks in advance

Hello @neojits,

At this time we kindly ask that you open up your issue in a separate thread along with your login details in a secure note. To create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

In the meantime, it could also be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Testing for Plugin Conflict
Theme Update
Child Theme
CSS/JS Customization
Increasing PHP Memory Limit
Disabling Cache
Disabling CDN

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.