Can't edit cornerstone anymore

Hi there,

I can’t edit my website with cornerstone anymore. Also tried to delete the theme and plugin, reinstall it, but it doesn’t work. The memory limit is also fine. Did also Clear Style Cache.

Hopefully you can help me. I think it has sth to do with the older php version of my provider but they said they can’t change it so I hope that you can help me out. The debugger says also that there is a cs-vendor.js problem and also I can’t edit the htaccess-bak file. I attached the information for you into secure note.

Thanks Kevin

Hi there,

Thanks for posting in.

Looks like it’s your FTP login credentials, it doesn’t work in Wordpress admin. Please provide your admin login credentials as well, then we’ll check your cornerstone.

Thanks!

Hi there,

thanks for your quick answer. I attached the WordPress Login as a secure note.

Thanks Kevin

Hi there,

This is the error I am getting.

Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 67108864 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 590017 bytes) in /home/www/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 3122

It’s trying to allocate about 59mb to 68mb but it fails.

I see that you already set the max memory limit to 256mb but it’s not taking effect. With this, you should contact your hosting provider and let them increase it. Some host doesn’t allow it and you may need their permission.

Thanks!

Hi there,

thanks I will try that! If it is not working, what should I do? Do you have another option for me?

Thanks!

Kevin

Hi There,

That should fix your issue! as other people having same issue got resolved by increasing the memory limit.

Hope this helps you too!

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.