Can't Edit Content

I have tried almost everything I can find on how to fix this situation, but with no prevail. On the cornerstone page to edit a page, I click “Edit” and the loading bare at the top indicates that something has loaded, but nothing happens.

ywamnextwave.org

Hi There,

Could you please remove all the custom JS code under Customizer > Custom > Global Javascript?

Also try adding the following code into your wp-config.php file in the root of your WordPress installation.

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' ); define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );

If that doesn’t help, would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:

  • Link login to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.