Can't edit content in Pro? Install problem?

I’m a two site user of X and just installed pro for a third site. I just can’t figure out how to edit content. I assume there is some plugin missing, but I don’t know what. In X I had to install cornerstone and it worked beautifully, but with Pro, I go into the setting, click “content” and choose the page I want to edit. I click edit and all i see is the cornerstone logo. it also stalls if I try to click on header builder. This is a cpanel site hosted on Godaddy.

Same issue here… any solutions found or provided?

I had to go to a different theme. A shame since I paid for Pro. It won’t let me edit anything.

Hello @bryanparris,

We are sorry that you were facing issues with Pro and decided to choose different theme. As we answer tickets from oldest to newest and because the ticket was updated multiple times it moves back into the queue. That’s the reason why you didnt hear from us.

Most of the time if builder freezes while loading it’s because of plugin conflict, caching and memory constraints. May be you could have checked that. However, I hope to see you soon back to using and building great website interfaces using Pro.

@BrendenBates, can you please try testing for plugin conflict, try clearing cache and increase memory limit. See if that work for you. If you still have issues, I request you to please create a separate ticket and share necessary details over there.

Thanks.

Hi Prasant,

Thank you for your quick support.
I deactivated “WPML Multilingual CMS” plugin and the editor now works.

Have a great day.

@BrendenBates … Glad you were able to figure it out :slight_smile:

@bryanparris … According to our experience, most common issues would be server related configuration such as PHP version, memory limit, .htaccess issues, caching plugin related or CloudFlare related issues. If you’re planning to check your issue again, feel free to post your WordPress login credentials in a secure note and we can try our best to resolve your issues.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.