Can't edit content after update

Pro won’t launch the content editor.

I can launch Pro after a significant wait but in place of “content” I get MISSING TRANSLATION: APP.BUILDER.TITLE
that link is dead despite it pointing to /x/#/content

I’ve disabled various cache and plugins but to no avail.

Any help would be great thanks

https://mindfullyminded.com/

Would you mind sharing WordPress admin and FTP credentials in a secure note? We can log in to take a look at why that’s happening. Thanks!

Ok.

I’ve edited the original post.

Thanks

Hi,

I checked and I can’t seem to replicate the issue.

Everything is working fine on my end.

Can you try clearing your browser cache and and w3 total cache and check again.

Thanks

Having the same issue today. Content Builder is totally missing after upgrade to Pro 1.2.3. No caching plugins are installed.

I went to edit a page by navigating to Pro > Launch. The attached screenshot is what I saw

Content build wont load if trying to access it any other way either. For example, from Pages > Edit with Pro or from the admin bar when the front end of the site is loaded.

I reverted to a backup I made just before the upgrade attempt so giving you login creds wont add to this discussion. Can you speak to the nature of this error and suggest a fix in general terms? What’s going on here?

Well, here’s what i’ve found out on my own and what I did…

  1. Performed a backup before doing anything

  2. Updated the parent them from 1.1.1 to 1.2.3

  3. Observed the presence of the error again (Missing Translation: App.Builder.Title)

  4. Disabled three non-critical plugins: Duplicate Post, Better Search and Replace and Easy Fancy Box

  5. Observed that the error went away

  6. Restored to the version I have backed up with the intention of repeating these steps but disabling the plugins one by one to determine which was responsible for it.

  7. After restoring and upgrading to 1.2.3 again, the error did not occur this time

So, the issue seems to be fixed but I do not know why. Hope this is useful for the Dev team and for some other users who may be experiencing similar issues.

BTW, Upgraded many other sites today with no issues at all. Most of them have these same plugins with the exception of Easy Fancy Box. Hope this helps!

Hi,

Thanks for sharing that. Have a nice day! :slight_smile: