Hi there,
I am trying to edit of an Accordian Line item on this page: http://blulionstaging.com/garage-door-repair/
What is weird is that I do not have the ability to edit, and I am not sure where to go to do so. Please help.
Hi there,
I am trying to edit of an Accordian Line item on this page: http://blulionstaging.com/garage-door-repair/
What is weird is that I do not have the ability to edit, and I am not sure where to go to do so. Please help.
Hello There,
Thanks for writing in!
Do you want to change the color and thickness of the border?
If that is the case, please add the following CSS code in the X > Launch > Theme Options > Global CSS (http://prntscr.com/evui3r)
.x-accordion-group,
.x-accordion-inner {
border-width: 1px;
border-color: red;
}
Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.
Hi there,
Good to know :), thank you; but what I want help with is changing the text is the collapsable content.
Now I just feel silly that I missed such an obvious step. Thank you so much.
You’re welcome.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.