Can't edit any pages

Hi,

We are trying to edit pages in Cornerstone and though we can open the page, the editor only shows the Cornerstone logo and none of the page content. The Cornerstone plugin also appears to be giving a fatal error on the website itself. When we disable the plugin, the site comes up (although not formatted). Is it possible we have a corrupted plugin?

Thank you for any assistance!!
-Jeanne

Hi,

You need to update your theme to latest version.

Then activate Cornerstone plugin.

Thanks

Thank you, Paul! I appreciate your help! We updated our theme, but the same issues exist. Still getting the fatal error on the site and unable to edit pages.

Thank you for any further assistance!

I’ve been trying to reach someone to help me validate my license because I am also having problems trying to use this theme and the spinning wheel continues to load. The license is said to not be valid yet I purchased the license 2 days ago. Can someone help?

Now the licence is approved, but I still cannot make any edits?

@jquinn33

We’d recommend that you increase your memory allocated to PHP if you haven’t done so already. To increase it, please edit your wp-config.php file and insert these lines:

define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' );

You can add it before the line

/*That's all, stop editing! Happy Blogging. */

I hope this helps.

@adjokic

You need to access your Apex License Page : https://theme.co/apex/licenses

Enter your URL beside your license. Copy the license. Paste on WP Admin > X

If that does not help, please open a new thread as we are not sure we are finished with @jquinn33

On this new thread explain your situation and paste a screenshot of the eror you are getting when trying to inser the purchse code on Wp Admin > X

Thank you!

1 Like

Oh my gosh!! That totally fixed it!! I can edit again, and the site is coming up!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!! :slight_smile: You guys truly are THE BEST!!

You’re welcome, @jquinn33. Glad we could help. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.