Can't create paragraphs in Conerstone

Hi there,

I noticed that on some pages that I created, I can not create pararagraphs in the text element without using this </br></br>tags although I copied them from a formatted Word docuement into the Rich Text view in Cornerstone. looking at the html view of the text, the </p><p> tags are there but with no effekt…

Any advise on how to fix that?

Hi there,

I added a test page on your website to discuss the case.

I used the Text Element to demonstrate the case.

Whenever you use the Editor of an element to add text you have 2 modes. One is the code mode and the other one is the visual mode.

If you are in the visual mode a simple hit of the return/enter key will cause the paragraph tag automatically generated:

But that is not the case in the Code mode. For that mode you will need to manually add the paragraph tags <p></p>:

Thank you.

As I said: the paragraphs are there in Rich Text view. I additionally hit the enter button several times, but nothing changes. When checking the Code mode I can also see the <p></p> tags, but even they don’t have an effect. The only thing that seems to work is editing </br></br>.
What do I do now? I can’t edit this in all the pages - this is too much…`

hi There,

thanks for the update!

I can see there is a custom CSS for the paragraph tag.

Which is causing the issue!

Thanks

Thanks so much!

You are most welcome!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.