Can't create or change names for added fonts/colrs in font and colour managers

Hi - I’m using Pro and my site is https://fierceblooms.com.

I have created an additional font in font manager after body copy and headings. The system assigns this as ‘font3’ and I have no way of changing this name to something meaningful that I can see - although I noticed when I downloaded a couple of the assets from design cloud that there were meaningful names for the fonts created in font manager for that - e.g. Adventure 10:serif.

The same thing happens in the color manager too. For example I have a ‘color5’ and ‘color6’ which I can’t edit to assign a name that gives me a clue what it is.

Can you help me out on this?

sorry - fixed this now - think it was a caching issue.

Hi @rickyabache,

Happy to hear that.

Feel free to ask us again.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.