Can't change theme after updating to Pro (can't activate child theme or 24 for example

As the title says.

I actually updated a while ago and never checked that my child theme was activated (I don’t currently have anything in their) - but why would it do this? I’ve disabled plugins and cloudflare and it doesn’t change anything.

I have another problem which I still haven’t had an answer to - could the two be connected? Really don’t understand where the problems came from as they came before the recent update.

Thanks,

Nick

Hello Nick,

Thanks for writing in! Are you using CloudFlare, Varnish or may have installed a caching plugin like W3 Total Cache or WP Super Cache? Please keep in mind that after doing every updates, always remember to clear all caches when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

“Can’t change theme after updating to Pro (can’t activate child theme or 24 for example”

  • Do you want to switch the theme? or you just want to change stack?
    Please clarify.

Thanks.