Can't change revslider transitions. Stuck on 'slide in' from left/right

I want a fade effect (or the ‘blur strong transition’) and have tried changing the setting in the ‘slide editor’ -> ‘slide animation’, and also under ‘slider settings’ -> ‘general settings’ -> ‘defaults’ -> ‘transitions’, but the slider still only transitions using ‘slide in from right’.

I notice that when I check the box for "Transitions’ and set it to ‘blur strong transition’, and then save, when I reload the Transitions box is unchecked again.

site:
http://turquoiseprimarycare.com

Hi There,

Thank you for writing in, your site is under a caching. Please clear all caching plugin/feature your site might have after you’ve change the transition/animation.

If that did not work, please provide us login credentials in “Secure Note” so we can take a look. And let us know which of your slider has the issue.

Cheers!

I don’t have any caching plugins installed, so yeah, if you could take a look I’d appreciate it. Thanks.

i tried clearing browser and hosting caches to no effect.

Hello There,

I am another staff checking on this thread. To resolve your issue, please edit your slider and for each of the slide settings, please click the Slide Animation tab and change the default animation which is “fade”.

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.

I just tried setting the default animation to “fade” as well as as other transitions, and it still only does the slide-left transition on the front end.

Hello There,

I guess you were referring to the layer animation and not the slide animation. A brief comparison for the two animations is that the slide animation is the animation which would take place between each of the slides. The layer animation is the animation of the layer being loaded inside the slide. Please click your layer and go to the animation tab.

Please let us know how it goes.

No. What? How did you infer that? I have been referring to the slide animation (transitions), not layer animations.
The slider only does a horizontal push/slide effect.
I can’t get any other animations to work.
Please see my comments again to see all the options I’ve been trying to no avail.

I created a test slide and the transitions work. See http://turquoiseprimarycare.com/index.php/test/

In your home page, I don’t see a slide that slides. Only the layers are sliding. See https://youtu.be/kyNuSay9oJk. Please give us the specific slider and would be best for you to record your screen so we see what’s happening on your end.

Thanks.