Can't change lightbox video size

Hey,

I’m trying to change the size of my lighbox video popup. I added this:

.ilightbox-container iframe {
max-width: 650px;
margin: 10% auto !important;
display: block;
height: 450px !important;
}

and when viewed while inside “Customizer” the lightbox is smaller, but when I leave and view the page as a user, the video is full width.

I also tried this code:

.ilightbox-holder div.ilightbox-container {
max-width: 644px;
max-height: 363px;
}

Which works better, but with that I can’t seem to center the lightbox.

Any help would be highly appreciated!

Thanks!
Ann

Hi Ann,

Could you please provide us with your website URL so we can take a closer look?

Thanks.

The lightbox is on this page https://132.148.19.177/step/1-1-8/ but I actually added multiple gifs inside the box and that way they got smaller and aligned centered without having to add code. Would you say it is okay to use the lighbox feature like below? Where I hide the content.

Hi Anne,

I can see your setup and it is correct. Now, with your custom CSS, I am not sure what you’re trying to achieve. Can you give us screenshot? This is what I am seeing at the moment.

Using the following CSS:

    max-width: 644px !important;
    max-height: 363px !important;
}```
To adjust position vertically, please also try adding this:
```.ilightbox-holder.light {
    top: 116px !important; /*Adjust this accordingly*/
}```
Hope this helps.

I guess I figured it out then :slight_smile: I didn’t if I added the lighbox properly by “hiding” the content. The size is fine when adding multiple gifs so I actually won’t need to change the size then.

Thanks!

Ann

Thanks for letting us know Ann!