Hello
I have just switched from a text header to a logo header. The logo itself is small but there the space underneath the logo is huge. There also doesn’t seem to be an option to manually enter the height and width of the logo.
Hello
I have just switched from a text header to a logo header. The logo itself is small but there the space underneath the logo is huge. There also doesn’t seem to be an option to manually enter the height and width of the logo.
Hi There,
Thank you for writing in, Logo has a width option and that should take care the height as well.
If that does not work, please provide us your site URL. There might be a CSS conflict or something.
Cheers!
The width option helps to make the logo bigger but I still have the problem with the big space under the logo. Almost as if there is padding but I have looked through all the options and don’t see anything.
The URL to my site is:
http://fourdimension.ca.php56-12.ord1-1.websitetestlink.com/
Thanks!
Hi there,
The large space below the menu is cause by this code that is in the custom CSS:
.img {
height: 300px;
}
Kindly remove the code so that the spacing will be adjusted.