Can't change font size after setting responsive text

Hi - first off, I have fairly limited CSS skills!
After applying responsive text settings to to a H1 header I’m unable change the font size without loosing the responsiveness of the header.

Here are my settings:

RESPONSIVE TEXT SETTINGS
Selector .h-responsive
Compression 1.5
Minimum Size 24
Maximum Size 130

CSS EDITOR
body h1 {
font-size:130px !important;
}

CLASS
h-responsive

When I delete the CSS coding in the editor it’s responsive again but (obviously) smaller?

Thanks in advance for your help

Jon

Hello Jon,

Thanks for the detailed post information. The css you have will make sure that the font size is 130px and will not be responsive. I would highly recommend that you do the following:
1.) remove the css and let the responsive settings do the font change
2.) set 130px as the maximum font size if this should be the max font and
3.) set the minimum size to at least 75px or more which would be enough size for smaller screen size

Hope this helps. Please let us know how it goes.