Hey guys. I have tried everything to get my text element columns to center on a page of my site. I have the left and right margins set to auto and have tried centering the row, the column and the entire section and nothing seems to get the columns to center. The actual text element is left aligned but I just need to center the columns on the page. Usually the left and right margin auto does the trick but I can’t seem to get it working. The text columns are on the Who We Are page under Administration and High School Team. I’ll send my site info in a secure note. I really appreciate any help you can give me on this.
I used the Text Columns Enable checkbox for the text elements. I might try just using actual columns to split up the content if I can’t get them to center using the checkbox.
Hi There,
Thanks for writing in!
Can you point us the section where you have added the text element. I am really sorry but I failed to understand where you have the issue in the page.
Thanks
Hi there! It’s on the Who We Are page. There are a bunch of three column rows with faculty names, email addresses and phone numbers. For some reason I can’t get those columns to be centered with the left aligned text. Thanks for your help too.
Hi There,
The columns are actually centered, it just doesn’t look centered because the text are aligned left.

Let us know if there are other questions and problems that we can help you with.
Thanks
Gotcha. I re-built the page out using actual columns rather than using the checkbox for text columns and it seems to have centered things. Thanks.
You’re welcome! 
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.