Can't assign sidebar to Taxonomy

Hello, from the last update i can’t see the taxonomies in the Appearance->Sidebars->All Taxonomies
The error is the following:
Warning: Undefined array key "all" in /srv/httpd/site.com/htdocs/wp-content/themes/pro/cornerstone/includes/extend/custom-sidebars.php on line 481

Hello Eugenio,

Thanks for writing us.

It might be the issue of version compatibility, I would suggest you, please make sure your WordPress version is updated and the PHP version is 7.4 or 7.4+ as per our version compatibility page. It is also recommended by WordPress as well. Please have a look at this article.

I would suggest you troubleshoot with a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings.

1. Testing For Theme Related Issue
  2. Testing For Plugin Conflict
  3. Theme Update
  4. Child Theme
  5. Css/Js Customization
  6. Increasing Php Memory Limit
  7. Disabling Cache
  8. Disabling Cdn
  9. Permalinks
  10. Version Compatibility

If none of those work, It would be best if you could copy your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @prakash_s, i tried all the troubleshoot suggestion but nothing change.
You can find the user and wp for both wp and ftp in secure notes.
Thanks for your help.

Hey Eugenio,

I was about to reinstall your Pro theme files by deleting the current one and installing a new one but it is asking for FTP access, then the FTP access you’ve provided is not working. I suggest that you provide us with the correct details or you can upload a fresh Pro copy from your themeco dashboard.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Hello @marc_a, sorry there was a misconfiguration. Now you should be able to edit files.

Hello Eugenio,

The given credentials still does not work for us.
Please double check it.

In the meantime, please reinstall the Pro theme and then try to downgrade to PHP7.4 and see how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello @ruenel,

The first request was for FTP so we enabled only that! Now we installed the certificates for FTPS (SSL), I have personally tested the credentials and it work.
As per your request we have downgraded the PHP version from 7.8 to 7.4 and the theme has been reinstalled.

Thanks for the help.

Hello Eugenio,

I have checked most of your site settings. I even re uploaded the Pro theme. One thing I noticed is that in Tools > Site Health > Info > Server, your PHP Max Upload Size and PHP Post Max Size. Can you also increase this to at least 32M?

Kindly let us know how it goes.

Hi @ruenel,
We just increased both PHP Max Upload Size and PHP Post Max Size to 32M.

Please let us know if you can solve this issue.
Thanks again for the help

Hey Eugenio,

We are not able to find the culprit why the taxonomies are not showing in the sidebar. There could be a server cache or permissions in your server that cause the taxonomy not to show. The best we could do now is create another staging area where we could test the sidebar taxomony.

Hope that helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.