Noticed a little bug this morning. Can no longer assign pro footers to pages.
- I can only assign manually to each post or page but it doesn’t implement the footer.
- All plugins checked for conflict.
- Pro theme updated to latest 2.5.3
- Wordpress core updated to latest version.
- It only affects the Pro Footer. Pro Header still works.
- I have cleared the Pro cache in settings along with my browser cache and resaved permailnks.
Totally stumped on this one.
I just tested a page by changing the page template to “No Headers, No Footers” and it ignores any request and continued to display my page with the header regardless.
Hope this help to resolve the problem.
Thanks in advance for your assistance.