Can't Align menu buttons

Hey guys.

Thats my website and my menu looks like this --> http://www.kryptoblogger.pl/

And I want my menu to look like this --> http://www.knifeup.com/

When I go to LINKS – ALIGNMENT phrase is connected all the time to low part of the button and I want it to be centralised.

Could you please assist?
Cheers

Hi there,

The problem that you are experiencing is that your logo image height is big and goes beyond the limitation of the navbar section because you have set the width of the logo to be 400px. Go to X > Launch > Options > Header > Logo - Image and for example set the width to 100 pixels temporarily and check the case.

Also, you need to make the Navbar height larger in the X > Launch > Options < Header > Navbar:

So play with the combination of those options to fine-tune the view.

Thank you.

Thank you. But I want my logo to be big. As you can see on the website http://www.knifeup.com/ logo is big and that is not a problem, right? :slight_smile:

It works! :slight_smile: Great Thank you :*

You’re welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.