Can't add normally a gallery to a portfolio-item, can't delete a picture that i already added!

Attachment 1


Dear reader,

First thank you very much for always helping me!

I have a problem with uploading a single photo or a gallery to a
portfolio item.

At the first time I succeed provoductions.nl/ projecten/foodyard
& projecten/total-adventure-panama/). It was
possible for me to add the pictures and they came also were they belong
( on the left)

At the ‘Food yard’ page I added one photo at the media gallery at Visual
(next to Text and Cornerstone) named: Video coming soon. I can’t see
this picture anymore in the Visualm and when I tried
also to add this photo to ttp://provoductions.nl/projecten/chiptuning-experience/, it wasn’t
possible. Every time the photo will appear above the section text
"Opdracht’ (see attachment 1 right) what I added also.

So I tried to change it, with changing the Media Type into Image and
Gallery and tried to adjust some things, but now I have a bigger
problem. I tried to add a few pictures to the
provoductions.nl / projecten/chiptuning-experience/, to get a
gallery, and a few pictures were also above the section text, but a few
where they belong, like attachment 2, but now i can’t remove the last
picture when the media type is gallery… (see attachtment 1 left)

This all isn’t a big deal when I can add the Video when it’s finished,
because when I change the Media Type into Video, the pictures will be
removed, but now I don’t understand how i can add a normal gallery to a
new portfolio-item without a problem, because this problem will appear,

So concrete the problems:

I hope that you can help me, because it’s really frustrating!

Thank you in advance

Hey there,

When you add/insert an image to a portfolio gallery, a post or a page, the image becomes an attachment. To unattach an image to a portfolio item, a post or a page, you’ll need a plugin like Unattach. Using a plugin like that, you can go to your Media Library and click the unattach link.

Thanks.

OK, i will try that, thank you!

You’re welcome!
We’re glad we were able to help you out.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.