Cant add, edit or load content in cornorstone!

Hey…

I can’t seem to add any elements to the WP page - when I will edit new page.
It seems to load and I can see the SECTIONs and LAYOUT elements but are only able
to edit in the template page sections and elements, but with a limited succes.

There seem to be to types of elements listed and I can only partly use the functions of the
CLASSICAL elements.

I have tried various suggestions i.e. deactivating plugins, without success - and have currently
only a limited amount of plugins running.

I am running

PHP 7.0 and PHP-fmp

Can you please have a look I will provide you with an admin access?

/René

Hi there René,

I’ve just tried to take a look at this and login, but get a 403. https://monosnap.com/file/eMfqCCnvEJYuZZiUtiwMERNAzsVapj

Can you check and make sure there are no IP blocks.

Thanks!

For some reason the blocking was reestablished … you should now be allowed to access

I have tried several different things without any luck.

Deactivated all plugins - reinstall older version of cornerstone didn’t work - and updated
it trough the update function under the plugin listing.

There are two listings of elements - in this latest version

The new detailed ones and
The Classical ones

Why are there more element could that be the problem?

I am running network site installation - doesn’t seem to be a problem else where.

Have a look around,

/Rene Ruprecht

Hello … ANYONE,

No I can’t even edit in the template - there are no record fond when I try to load it in cornerstone???

Pls see attached PNG.

Further- how would be possible to export or save a page so I can import it into another subsite?

PLS - have a look I desperately need to develop several pages in the coming weekend!!!

Looking forward to hear from you ASAP!

/René

I have decided to begin from scratch and I will be back, when I encounter new problems… :disappointed:

Hi René,

We’re sorry you are having this issue. I tried to check again but it is still forbidden.
If you encounter new issue from restarting again, please note to turn off IP BLOCKING. This will lessen the back and forth.

Additionally, for future reference please note not to bump your thread. We’re answering thread from oldest to newest and bumping it push it back on the queue.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.