Can't activate X on specified Domain - Says activated and then reloads into "You need to Activate"

I’m trying to activate the X license after moving my site from an old domain to a new URL. I also hadn’t updated the site and plugins in over a year or two so I went ahead and updated everything.

When I enter the license on the license page, it loads and loads, then gives me a “License Valid” message. Right after, it reloads and show’s me the same “you need to enter license” message.

See attached Video.

Running the official Wordpress Docker on the latest version on an Ubuntu 20.04 dedicated server.

Thank you!

Hello @clovisd,

Thanks for writing in! Please make sure that everything is up to date. To better assist you with your issue, kindly provide us access to your site so that we can check your settings. Please create a secure note with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

Sure thing, I already included some details but here’s everything:

Hello @clovisd,

I have investigated your issue and it turns out that it is because of the way you have assigned the URL to your license code. See the secure note.

Always keep in mind that every time you assign a URL, you should assign the same URL that you have in Settings > General > Site URL.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.