Can't activate PRO or Child Pro

Hi there

When uploading, installing and activating PRO or Child Pro, the following error message appears:

MalCare WordPress Security Plugin - Malware Scanner, Cleaner, Security Firewall Firewall
Blocked because of Malicious Activities
Reference ID: 1122431473660536970144e

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hello Felix,

I would suggest you please download the latest version of the theme from the Themeco account dashboard and install it now you can download the fresh copy of the child theme from here and install it.

Please note that we don’t provide customized child theme support or any third-party plugin support. It is out of the support scope.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Hi Prakash

Thank you very much for your reply. I have downloaded the latest version of PRO and Child Pro because it is a all new WordPress installation. It happens with the latest version of the theme.

Any idea what could be the problem?

Thank you very much for your help!

Kind regards,
Felix

Hi Felix,

Not sure what exactly happening at your end. Can you please check the maximum execution and upload the maximum size? I recommend you ask your web host to configure the following server settings with the specified values or more for the PHP.

memory_limit = 512M
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128MB
allow_url_fopen = On

If that does not help, please provide login credentials for your site in a secure note to examine it further, including:

– WordPress Site URL & Login URL
– WordPress Admin username/password

To create a secure note, click the key icon underneath any of your posts.

Thanks

Hi Tristup

Thank you very much for your help. The problem came from a firewall rule of the plugin “MalCare WordPress Security Plugin - Malware Scanner, Cleaner, Security Firewall Firewall”, which is installed on the main domain from this project. The plugin creator did put the rule in audit mode for now so these requests will not get blocked now.
I was now able to activate Pro and every thing is working great.

Kind regards,
Felix

You are most welcome Felix.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.