Can't Activate my revolution slider plugin

Hi,

I’ve using the X theme for about 2 years with the revolution slider. For a while I noticed that I can’t use the library of free sliders that come with this plugin, unless I activate it. On the X Addons it says that its installed and activated, however, in the plugin itself it’s not active !!

When I try activating it, it doesn’t accept the purchase code if the theme and I don’t know how to activate it.

Thanks for you support.

Regards,
Tarek

Envira Gallery and Essential Grid have the same behaviour.

Installed and activated on X Addons, but requests me to activate the license key still !!

Hi There,

The extension doesn’t need a separate license key to activate.
To help you what could be the cause of your issue we need few details from your side.

Please provide following information:
Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
    All the best!

I’ve sent you the details in a secure note.

Regards,
Tarek

Hi Tarek,

Thanks for the details but there is no issue here. You are able to use the bundled plugins just like Rev Slider, Envira Gallery and other plugins but they also have some premium features just like being able to import premium and free sliders online, If you want to have this feature unlocked, you will have to purchase a separate license for Rev Slider, otherwise, you can manually download some free sliders from the link below and do a local import.

https://revolution.themepunch.com/free-slider-exchange/

Hope this helps.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.