Can't Access Wordpress Dashboard

I just used All-in-one Migration to copy one of my sites over to another site. Now that I have done this, I’m not able to access the Wordpress Dashboard of the new site. Do you know if I did something wrong? The site itself did exactly what it said it would do. It looks exactly how it should and copied everything over, but I’m just not able to access the dashboard. When I log in, it just goes to a white screen.

The migration even copied over the log in info from the other site, so I’m not sure what could have gone wrong. I’m kind of desperate so any help would be appreciated.

Hello @brockburwell,

Thanks for asking and we are sorry for the problem you are facing.

You haven’t shared the website URL. There can be multiple reasons for white screen problem. I am sharing few tutorials links related with white screen to help you to resolve the problem:




Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

1 Like