Cant access to Cloud Templates

I cant access to cloud templates. I have now tried to downgrade the php version but it didnt help.

This is all it shows:

Hello Nudu,

Thanks for writing to us

Have you tried revalidating your PRO installation? Here are the steps in Revoking a license

Revoke the license in the PRO Admin Page
Licenses2

If you are not seeing the revoke validation option on the top of the page, try scrolling to the most bottom part of the page.
License3

Update the domain attached to the license

In case if it does not help please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Thank you for your reply.
I have revoked it as mentioned. It didnt change anything. Still see the white blank page.
Also Cornerstone is deleted. I really need those design templates from the cloud.

Hi @Nudu,

Please try the following possible solutions.

Increasing Php Memory Limit

Also, please contact your web host to configure the server settings mentioned below.

allow_url_fopen = On
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

They said that this is not possible. Is there any other way to access to the design cloud?
Is ist possible to download templates seprately and upload them in the frond end?
I actually bought the pro theme especially for the design cloud. I hope there is a solution for that.

Also I have been searching for other hosting provider to find some with the required specifications but none of them offer the high quantity in the settings.

Hi @Nudu,

Importing is the only option to get the Design Clouds installed at your website. And the variables and the values specified by my colleagues are very common options to change in your end.
Among the above few of the PHP environment variables can be changed through the wp-config.php file but you may need to set the values for MySQL environment variables and which are not allowed from here. I would suggest you try by changing the PHP environment variables value, if that does not help you anyway, you need to think of your Hosting Services.

@ini_set( 'display_errors', 0 );
@ini_set( 'upload_max_size' , '64M' );
@ini_set( 'post_max_size', '64M');
@ini_set( 'max_execution_time', '300' );
@ini_set( 'max_input_time ', '300' );

Please find the video will help you to edit wp-config.php and add the above code : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SDPTafEM8o

You can also try by troubleshoot the common issues from here -> https://theme.co/docs/common-issues. It’s important that you do not skip any of those troubleshooting procedures because they are all relevant for your case.
Hope it helps.

Thanks

Alright I have changed the host now and have raised the php limits:
allow_url_fopen = On
upload_max_filesize = 512M
post_max_size = 512M
max_execution_time = 300
max_input_time = 300
max_allowed_packet = 16Mb
innodb_log_file_size = 128mb

But still I cant access to the design cloud.

Hi @Nudu,

I installed WP Server plugin to your website to check your PHP info and database information but you didn’t meet the requirements.

Please adjust the values, see the secure note. Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi Cramaton,

that is confusing, because the following link is showing me the higher php limits.
Do you have any idea, what the reason might be? Maybe it is because of the propagation time for moving the website from one hosting to another. The last host had set lower php limits.

Its working know, Thank you very much :slight_smile:

@Nudu,

We are glad that it is now working on your end. If you have any other concerns, feel free to reach us.

Thank you.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.