Can't access Theme Options + #cs-content * overriding

Hi folks,

I’m having a weird issue with a very old site running X Theme. After upgrading, all the layout tools essentially died. If you check out this page, you can see the compiler is issuing the proper flex-basis attributes but #cs-content .row, #cs-content .col, etc. are overriding the style with generic instructions. You’ll see my -fix CSS in there. It feels like there’s some element that’s meant to be Flex and it’s not…

I thought perhaps the issue was with Integrity (rather than Renew)—or perhaps toggling them could help. But I can’t even get the Theme Options to open!

On Friday, I had the PHP and SQL upgraded and all plugins are updated. I’ve create credentials for you to check out the system yourself (will attach to a secure note). Let me know what you find! Such a strange one…

Hi @lukefinsaas,

Thanks for reaching out.
I have checked your website and found that you are using the older version of X i.e. 8.3.3 whereas updated the Cornerstone version to its latest 6.0.8.
The issue you are having might be due to the incompatibility between X and Cornerstone. I would suggest you follow the below steps while updating the X theme and the Cornerstone.

1. Delete the Cornerstone
  2. Update the X theme to the latest version on automatic updates
  3. After the X theme is updated, use the link in the dashboard to automatically install the Cornerstone. It will be at the latest version

Please clear all type cache including the Style Cache from Cornerstone > Settings > System > Clear Style Cache and check in the incognito/private mode of the browser.

Hope it helps.
Thanks

AH. Thanks. Client ran the updates and came freaking to me—did not see the X update need…! Appreciate your help—that resolved the issue.

Hi @lukefinsaas,

Great that it is resolved now.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.