I have a pro license, but i can’t access the header and footer sections
Hello @theleffla,
Thanks for writing in!
Do you see any error messages in browser console while accessing header and footer builder?
Thanks.
No I just launch X inside WP and I dont see the icon I only see the 3 you get with a reg account.
Hi There,
Did you install Pro theme? X and PRO are two different themes. In case you upgrade from X theme license to PRO license, this means you still need to install PRO theme. Download pro theme zip file from your themeco dashboard. From your last message, I think your expecting that those header/footer builder access will now appear since your license is now PRO, is that correct? It doesn’t work that way. We have to install a PRO theme like any regular wordpress theme. See this: https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cbQiXMIQ6S. On the first site, I am usign X theme and on the next I am using Pro. If I misunderstand your situation, please clarify or give us credentials on a secure note so we can investigate. Thank you.