Can't access Customiser - without ending in 'about:srcdoc'

I think I have the latest updates - but Customiser is still crashing. I can send you the login details - this has been a persistent problem for me for months now - but not on all of my sites!!!

Thanks for you support.

Hello @OakfordMedia,

Thanks for writing in!

We cannot check your site at the moment because the given credentials have limited privileges. Please make it as an Administrator instead. In the meantime, the issue could be caused by a plugin conflict, amongst other things. Please check out this troubleshooting article here and follow the instructions for the following sections (where appropriate):

Kindly let us know how it goes.

My apologies - proper admin access set now

Hello @OakfordMedia,

I would suggest you please follow these steps.

1. Activate the default theme of WordPress and deactivate the Pro theme
  2. Delete the Pro theme
  3. Download the fresh copy of the Pro theme from the Themeco account dashboard
  4. Reinstall the Pro theme

Please note you must take the backup of the site database and files before following these steps. You purge all the server cache after the Pro theme reinstallation.

In case if it doesn’t work, it would be best if you could copying your live website to your staging area. and send your details in a secure note so that we can investigate your setting without breaking your live site. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • FTP Details

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.