I can see others here have the same problem. Please can you tell me if the fix is going to be very soon ie a few days or how I roll back and which version is not buggy?
Hello @vgrech,
Thanks for asking and we are extremely sorry for the trouble you are facing. Would you mind sharing the login details on secure note, so that we can take a closer look? In the mean time please try out following solutions:
- In the browser console, do you see
cornerstone-endpoint 403 (Forbidden)error message? If yes, it’s mostly related to security. Please contact your hosting provider and see if they can disable the security or exclude that URL and all requests (all payload related to that URL ) from your security rules. - Please try increasing PHP memory limit by adding following code in wp-config.php file:
define( 'WP_MEMORY_LIMIT', '256M' );
define( 'WP_MAX_MEMORY_LIMIT', '512M' ); - If you are using Cache plugin or Cloudflare CDN, please clear the cache and try accessing Cornerstone.
Thanks.
Hi there,
I used the information given in the Secure Note and added a new page Called Test Page. I had no problem accessing the Cornerstone and I added an Alert Box there. You can find the URL of the newly created page in the Secure Note.
Please kindly use another browser or machine to access the dashboard as it might be the cache problem.
Thank you.
Thank you seems to be working now! 
Hey,
You are most welcome!