Hello
I can’t seem to access comments on my website. Neither standard WP comments or the Disqus plugin. Can you help please?
Regards
Phillihp
Hi @goughs,
Thanks for writing in.
In this case, please share us your admin credentials so we could check your setup closer.
Don’t forget to set it in secure note.
Thanks.
Thank you. How do I ‘set it in a secure note’?
Hi there,
It seems that you have missed adding your website URL.
Kindly provide it so that we can check.
Thank you.
Thanks
I have just posted a new blog and I notice that Disqus comments are on that. Thanks
https://www.bkintentionalcommunity.org/2017/07/13/networking-at-baxter/
I may have worked it out. Comments are turned off in Cornerstone edit. Turning that on restores Disqus to the individual page. Is there a quicker way to turn them all on at once?
Thanks
Phillip
Hello There,
Thanks for updating in! Yes you can turn on/off the comments all at once by going to Posts and select all post then set the “Bulk actions” to edit and hit apply button. Please see my screenshot: http://prntscr.com/fvkv5l
Hope this helps.
This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.