Can't access admin site

Hello,

Summary

I’m working on the website, www.rumihashimoto.com. I haven’t tried to log in to the site for a few months. When I went to the admin site: www.rumihashimoto.com/wp-admin, I got the following message:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home4/hashiba/public_html/rumihashimoto.com/wp-settings.php:1) in /home4/hashiba/public_html/rumihashimoto.com/wp-includes/pluggable.php on line 1195

Can you please help? Thank you,
Katrina

Hi There,

Thanks for writing in!

This is something may not the issue with our theme. to check why this happening please provide us your admin and FTP details in a secure note so that we can have a look.

Thqanks

Hi Katrina,

The ftp login provided doesn’t seem to have the right access.

I could not see your wordpress files, when I logged in I only see a blank directory.

Kindly check again and let us know.

Thanks

Hello,

Thank you. I’ve sorted the issue.
Appreciate your help,
Katrina

Hey Katrina,

We are just glad that you have figured it out a way to correct the said issue.
Thanks for letting us know!

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.