Cant acces html mode in text editor for pro version

hello, just install pro for a new site, familiar with X-theme
I have access to the </> edit mode but not to the html mode for text edit !
Is there a special trick to do ?
thanks

Hi There,

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

so, I desactivate and keep only plugins from X-pro, nothing better :
cant activate rich text part.

I realize that I tried to use rich text on headlines, maybe because we cant use rich text in headline containers ? Coud be great to be able to do that, formatting 1st letter, use colors for specific word…

thanks

Hi There,

The best would be to use the text element with headline tags instead.

Like :

<h1> <span style="color: red;"> H</span>ello</h1>

Hope it helps

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.