Can't Accept Woocommerce Terms and Conditions

Good day,
This is a Woocommerce related issue but Pro Theme occasionally affects how Woocommerce looks. There is no checkbox beside Terms and Conditions during checkout. I’ve looked at CSS and am not sure what would cause this. Pro Theme is recent and Woocommerce version is 3.3.3.

Perhaps this is a known issue.

Did a bit of sleuthing and found the relevant CSS class. Here is my code.

.woocommerce-checkout-payment .terms input {
margin: 10px 5px 0px 10px;
}

I think Pro Theme affects the margins.

Hi there,

I am not sure which site you are talking about. I checked your profile and there is a site which is using Pro 2.0.2 which is old, you need to update it to version 2.0.4, also I tried to add a product to cart but it says You Can Not Purchase This Item.

Please give us the URL and exact path to reach the page which contains the Terms and Conditions checkbox to be able to help you and give proper CSS code.

Thank you.

The problem has been resolved.

Glad to hear that.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.