Cannot view Facebook Embed in new blog post

In the past I was able to copy and paste the embed code of a Facebook Post to the Text Element within Cornerstone and have it show up on the Blog Post. Now that I updated Cornerstone I can no longer view new posts on the website with that same strategy. I tried using the ‘Classic Text’ Element and the new ‘Text’ Element with more functionality. Why can I not view it? When I edit the post in Cornerstone it SHOWS. Yet when I hit save and I check it on another browser it doesn’t show. What happened when you guys updated Cornerstone?

Here is the link to the Blog Post I tried to make.

https://myvisionworks.ca/2017/11/11/sale-marita-bought-too-much/

Hi @aaronbruhn,

Thanks for writing in.

I could see that you have an error on your Javascript.

Remove <div id="fb-root"></div> in your customizer JS.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

Hello @nico,

Thank-you very much for the suggestion. I removed the div tag and closing tag and it still will not show. lIs there a function within the new advanced controls in Cornerstone that I need to have on?

Cheers,

Aaron

Hey Aaron,

Please try the Raw Content element instead of the text elements. If that does not help, please give us WP Admin access in a Secure Note. Please note that we might need to disable third party plugins and scripts for troubleshooting purposes so you might want to disable them yourself so you have knowledge of it.

Thanks.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.