Cannot verify license

I’m getting an error when entering in my purchase code in the WP dashboard where I’m prompted to “Input Code & Hit Enter”. The error I get reads, “Uh oh, we couldn’t check if this license was valid.” I tried clearing my cache and I’m still getting the same error. Can you please look into this for me?
Thanks!

Hello @Weitzman,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Before proceeding I suggest you to temporary disable any caching plugins and purge all your server cache.

  1. Under /wp-content/themes/x/ delete X theme and Cornerstone plugin from /wp-content/plugins/cornerstone/ using FTP. No need to worry about settings as they will be saved in the database.

  2. Download the latest version of X and upload it to your themes folder from Appearance > Themes.

  3. No need to manually install Cornerstone as it will automatically get installed upon visiting X > Overview automatically. Now you try validating your X theme again and then try to install any other extension and it should function properly.

Let us know how it goes.

Thanks.

All set! How do I set the front page to a page instead of the most recent posts?

Hello @Weitzman,

Thanks for asking. :slight_smile:

Under Settings > Reading > Your homepage displays > A static page (select below) > Homepage. Please select the page from combo box. https://screencast.com/t/6UVUzmUeDo5

Thanks.

Hi There,

Were you able to resolve your issues or do you need further assistance ?

If you’re still having validation issues, make sure to check whether PHP cURL extension is enabled on your server and also make sure that your server is not blocking requests to theme.co server.

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.