Cannot validate Pro Unlimited license | Validation loop

I am caught in some kind of validation loop. I enter the code, it says congrats, and then it asks for the code again.

I have already deleted and reinstalled the Pro theme. That did not work either. I tried on multiple browsers in case it was a browser cache issue, but no luck.

On Theme.co my account shows the domain under Pro Unlimited sites. I have also deleted that and reinstalled it, but no lock there either.

Can you help? Thanks!

Hello Nate,

Thanks for writing in! I have tested the validation and it went smoothly. I did not encounter any issues at all. I even logged out and logged in again, the theme is still validated.

Check your site now.

I’m having the same issue.

Enter licence hit enter. Tells me the site is validated but then returns me to the screen saying the site is not validated and none of the other options are available.

Can someone please help?

Hi @depiqd,

Thanks for reaching out!

To better assists you with your issues, I suggest that you create your own thread and on that thread, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi, I experienced this issue last week, in my case it was caused by a cache plugin.

Hope this can help.

Hi @sara2190,

Thanks for your suggestion and recommendation, we really appreciate it.

Cheers!

1 Like

Thank you for the help. I wish I could figure out what was causing it as this isn’t the first time I have encountered the loop. Maybe there is a server-side or host cache I am not aware of…

That said, everything appears to be working well and I appreciate your help!

Hi Nate,

You are most welcome.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.