Cannot validate licence after moving from staging to production

Hi,

I’m using X (not pro).

I have moved from my staging URL to my production URL but I cannot get X to validate the licence.

I viewed the “revoke a licence” video clip, but I don’t have that option on my install.

I’ve added the new url in the licence manager.

And I’ve tried to add the purchase code where it says “add purchase code and press enter”. I can enter the code, but pressing enter has no effect!

Please can you help? The site is live, but is not functioning properly with X being activated.

Look forward to hearing from you,

Thanks

Matthew

Hi guys,

It’s the first time I’ve used this forum for support.

Have I put it in the correct place for Themeco staff to see it and respond?

Many thanks!

Hi there,

Thanks for writing in.

Yes, it’s correct :slight_smile:

I checked and looks like there is an internal server and it redirects to a blank page. I need to get the details of the error, would you mind providing your FTP login credentials as well? Please add them in a secure note again :slight_smile:

Thanks!

Have added the details to the secure note.

Many thanks

Matthew

Hi Matthew,

I am getting this error trying to validated your site.

You could try testing for a plugin conflict. You can do this by deactivating all third party plugins, and seeing if the problem remains. If it’s fixed, you’ll know a plugin caused the problem, and you can narrow down which one by reactivating them one at a time.

Let us know how it goes!

Many thanks - it was “Google Maps WD” causing the problem!

The staging site was at one-web.com, which looks fine.

The new site has lost all the formatting when it was restored. Any suggestion as to why this would be?

The formatting is all there when I look in Cornerstone and check the layout, but this layout isn’t reflected in the preview!

(Is there a setting on this forum which allows me to get notification of replies to this topic?)

EDIT - I can see the following error "’; document.getElementsByTagName(‘head’)[0].appendChild(htmlDiv.childNodes[0]); } " at the top of https://www.imprintphotobooths.co.uk/magic-mirror-hire/ . Does this give any clues to the problem?

Many thanks

Matthew

Hi there,

I went ahead and fixed another javascript issues related to Map and it’s due to Ubermenu’s google map API. Would you mind providing the formatting you’re referring? It looks okay on both builder preview and actual page.

And please remove this or move this to your custom CSS, it’s currently added to your custom javascript

      .home .x-navbar {
    background-color: rgba(0,0,0,0.25) !important;
    position: absolute;
    width: 100%;
}
.home .x-navbar .x-nav-wrap .x-nav > li > a {
    color: #fff;
}

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.