Cannot upload custom font

Hi there, ]
I was wondering if you could help me?
I am trying to upload a custom font, Minion Pro. I have tried it in ttf and woff format and had no luck.
No sure what I am meant to do to have it display as I have set the settings in the Font Manager for two other custom fonts that display fine.

The URL of the website is https://simplygraphicspreview.com/ucsvenues/

Please let me know what I can do, all the best.

Jayd

Hello Jayd,

Thanks for writing to us.

To help you with your concerns we need to check your settings, I would request please share the admin login details meanwhile I would suggest you troubleshoot a few of the common issues before we investigate your settings. Please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin-level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hello @EarlySigns,

Once you upload the custom font in the Font Manager, you will have to use it in the Theme Options or in an element settings so that the font will be loaded into the page.

Best Regards.

Hi there, thanks for your assistance. Sadly this has not fixed the issue. I am trying to load Minion Pro as the Header, and have set it in the Theme Options once uploaded. It is still not loading. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello @EarlySigns,

It seems that you might need to edit some of your pages and assign the Minion-Pro font to the Text and Headline element.

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.