Cannot update image. I do not remember how I placed the original image since deleted from the library

I am the Music Director and Conductor of this orchestra and I just built https://mozartorchestra.org With my lack-of-experience, I tried to clean up the media folder for SEO and deleted an image (https://mozartorchestra.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/cropped-Web-Logo-1.jpg)I also forgot how I placed it on the site/page. I used the Pro Theme and Cornerstone. Is it possible to determine how I added it to the site from the tags? BTW, our hosting support fixed the broken image link (after my hours-long struggles) but I’d like to replace it with a current image from the media library. UPDATE I think I created a transparent header and placed the image (back and white in the top left corner of the home page, just under the nav bar - I did not find the image upload button, sorry.) Now, I cannot find how or where in Cornerstone I did that. There is no current broken image link on the above Mozart site because a support person on our hosting site likely renamed the image file on the server side. I need to replace this missing image from the media library (linked above) with a new image that currently is in the media library. Your help is very much appreciated! [linked above]

Hello Ami,

Thanks for writing to us.

Regretfully it is not possible to determine the exact section or location from where you have deleted the image. I would suggest you check your site page and if you find any broken image link you can upload the image there.

Please note if you have deleted the image from the media then the given Image URL would take you to the 404 page but it is showing the image which means the image is not deleted from the media. I went ahead and checked your Header and it seems that the same image is rendering there in the Header.

Mozart-Classical-Orchestra

In case you have not seen our image element doc please have a look at it to learn more about how to set images.

Hope it helps
Thanks

Prakash,
Is your last name Timilsina? You did not read my entire post. Problem 1: The image is NOT in my Media Library. The reason the link is valid: the file name was changed by BlueHost support in the database on the server. I would like to replace this image with one that is currently in the Media Library. Problem 2: I cannot find where on the page/site I can select the image. Thank you.

Hello Ami,

We apologized for the confusion. The easiest way to get your issue resolve is to install a Search and Replace plugin. You will have to search for https://mozartorchestra.org/wp-content/uploads/2022/01/cropped-Web-Logo-1.jpg and replace it with the new image URL. This will apply especially if you have several pages.

If this does not work, please provide the new image and your WP access so that we can check some of your pages to help you find the old image that you have deleted. You can create a secure note in your next reply with the following info:
– Link to your site
– WP login URL
– WP username
– WP password
– WP Administrator Role
- Confirmation that we can access and make changes to your site

To know how to create a secure note, please check this out: How The Forum Works

Best Regards.

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.