Cannot select Custom Header - X

Hi,

I have some pages using “Custom Headers” but when I try to edit with Cornerstone the left sidebar goes blank and the Custom Header cannot be edited, deleted or duplicated - nothing works. I can however select and edit other items on the page such as text boxes and images.
Also, I can add a new Custom Header to the page but it is not editable either. Can someone please let me know what is going on as I have not experienced this before.

Hey,

if you could post some logins details in a secure note and we`d be happy to take a look.

P.S: You can search by “secure note” on this article if you don`t know about this: https://theme.co/apex/forum/t/themeco-support-overview/288

Hello There,

Thanks for providing the information. It appears that you are using an older version of Cornerstone. At the moment, 2.0.1 is installed. Cornerstone 2.0.6 is now available in automatic updates! This release contains fixes for several issues so be sure to check out the changelog (http://theme.co/changelog/). Please do update to the latest version. After doing the updates, always remember to clear all caches (if you are using WP Rocket, WP SuperCache or W3 Total Cache) when updating so that the code from the latest release is always in use. This will help you to avoid any potential errors.

Please let us know how it goes.

Hi, Thanks for the reply.
How do I access automatic updates?
My 2.0.1 version of Cornerstone is not even indicating that there is an update available?

Hello There,

Did you have modified your Cornerstone? If not, please deactivate Cornerstone 2.0.1 and delete it completely. Please go to X > Overview and the latest version of Cornerstone should be installed automatically. After that, you might need to go back to the plugins section to activate Cornerstone 2.0.6

Please let us know how it goes.