Cannot see the Video in Slider Revolution Display

Hi
I created a Slide into Slider Revolution plugin and add my video from the Worpress Library and I see it in my website successfully and I also see in the Slider Revolution Preview
Since I want to adjust it to the diferents sizes devices according to this Video Tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPaUF8UEdz8
but unfortunate I cannot see it in Slider Revolution Video Editor Display( I saw it empty) for it, Could you help me to fix this problem?
Thanks for your support
Alejandro

@castana,

Thanks for reaching out.

To better help with your concern, please give us the following information in a Secure Note.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts.

Thank you.

Hi @castana,

While accessing your vrhealth.health/wp-admin it is still redirecting us to http://0.0.0.0/.

I recommend the following troubleshooting procedures because you are still able to access your admin dashboard.

1. TESTING FOR THEME RELATED ISSUE
  2. TESTING FOR PLUGIN CONFLICT
  3. THEME UPDATE
  4. CHILD THEME
  5. CSS/JS CUSTOMIZATION
  6. VERSION COMPATIBILITY

Regarding the video is not loading in the front end because the video is not found on your website, it is returning 404.

Hope that helps and let us know how it goes.

Thank you.

Hi @cramaton
I will see al the tópic that you told me.
Regarding to reseting my website to 0.0.0.0, I do not know how to fix it since my hosting service told me that the vrhealth.health open well , for that reason, I could not fix it yet,
On the other hand, I made a mistake and removed the section at the top in Home Tab( where the videos was). For it , Could you help me to add again this section to add this Video there?
I know that this situación is not your problem and you put good intention to help me but to be honest with you, I am feeling a little frustrate myself because I cannot put my simple website working…
Thanks for your time and support
Alejandro

Hey Alejandro,

I tried to login but it’s redirecting to http://0.0.0.0/ for me as well. You might have a re-direction or security plugin activated, try deactivating all third party plugins and see if this resolves the issue.

Regarding the deleted section, you can re-add the section in Cornerstone and then add the Classic Revolution Slider element to add the slider to your first section.

Hope this helps!

Hi @nabeel
I am looking for in the Cornerstone search seccion the Classic Revolution Slider . Please see the picture

For that reason, Could you help me to fix it?
Thanks for your support
Regards
Alejandro

Hi Alejandro,

The Classic Revolution Slider is an element, and can be found while you are adding or editing the content of the page.
Here you are trying to search that term slider within the existing page, and it searches based on the page name, not the elements.

Hope it helps.

Thanks

Hi @nabeel,
I am sorry for my mistake. It is a lot information for me and my English little too…
I found the Classic Revolution Slider in the Elements Tab and draged it to the Theme but I cannot do it because I got a arrow an circle icon. I guess that it is not possible because I have not any section at the top(below the Menu buttons), for it and like you told me that add it to my first section. What should I do to complete this action?
Thanks for your support and patience
Regards
Alejandro

Hi @castana,

I created a sample video on how to add a new section then put it on the first of all the sections. Please see the video in the secure note.

Hope that helps.

Thank you.

Hi @cramaton
I appreciate a lot your help !!!
I will look at to it right now but only to learn it…
Since I need to have my website asap( I am postponing issues of my Health project), so I made the decision to install it again
Thanks for your help again
Regards
Alejandro

We’re glad that we could be of help.

Cheers!

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.