Hi, I can’t see the “Edit with Cornerstone” button anymore on this page.
I have no idea why. It keeps asking me to “launch” cornerstone, and I just tried updating the plugin to the latest version.
Please advise.
Thanks
Ross
Hi, I can’t see the “Edit with Cornerstone” button anymore on this page.
I have no idea why. It keeps asking me to “launch” cornerstone, and I just tried updating the plugin to the latest version.
Please advise.
Thanks
Ross
Hi Ross,
Would you mind providing us with login credentials(by clicking on the Secure Note button at the bottom) so we can take a closer look? To do this, you can make a post with the following info:
Thanks.
Just left a secure note above since I didnn’t see the option to do that below.
I’m not being notified of replies to this posting, is there something wrong with this please ?
Hi Ross,
Seems like your content was modified outside of Cornerstone breaking Cornerstone serialized data. You can no longer edit this page using Cornerstone, you will need to rebuild it or restore a backup of your website previous this happened.
If you have a backup you can also restore it in a staging environment access the page via Cornerstone export the Cornerstone template and import to your live site.
If you did not change the content yourself outside of Cornerstone it is possible that the changes have been made by a third party plugin that you are using on the page.
Hope it helps
Thank you