Cannot see latest posts when logged out

I have posted 2 new blog posts today (haven’t posted any since December). When logged in, all looks fine but when I log out the posts aren’t showing.

One of the posts I made today has the same title as a much older previous post, but different content and slug, and when logged out I see this old post at the top of the feed (it’s not the most recent post). The other new post is not showing at all.

Thanks

Hello @Scribbler,

Thanks for writing to us.

It generally happens due to cache, I would suggest you please purge all the cache, in case it doesn’t work for you we need to check your settings. I would request you, please share your details in a secure note. Please provide the following details meanwhile you must troubleshoot a few common issues before we investigate your settings.

• WordPress Login URL
  • Admin level username and password
  • Exact Layout URL or Exact Page URL

You can find the Secure Note button at the bottom of your posts

Thanks

Hi Prakash,

This has resolved itself after I turned off my 123-reg CDN, thanks for your help.

Paul

Hello Paul,

Glad that we were able to help you. Please feel free to open a new thread if you have any more concerns.

Thanks

This topic was automatically closed 10 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.