Cannot see Cornerstone

Hi All,

I have recently installed X Theme and it appears that Cornerstone was automatically installed and activated but I cannot get it to load. When I try to load via my site I cannot see the Edit with Cornerstone icon. When I try to load it through Pages I just get the X logo until it times out.

I have deactivated all third party plugins and still cannot get in! Help please.

Thanks,
Brendan

Hi Brendan,

Please try the following first:

  1. Clear all caches including browser cache then deactivate your caching plugins and other optimization plugins.

  2. If you’re using a CDN, please clear the CDN’s cache and disable optimization services.

If the issue persists, would you mind providing us with login credentials so we can take a closer look? Please provide following information:

Set it as Secure Note

  • Link to your site
  • WordPress Admin username / password
  • FTP credentials

All the best!

Hi Lely,

Thanks for the reply. I have done as requested but the problem persists. I have figured out that this only happens in IE11. I use Chrome at home but I need to be able to edit my site in IE at work. I have attached a screenshot of where the load gets stuck and my details are below. Please help!

Hi There,

CS works on IE11 but it is not recommendable to develop on IE11, IE is not a stable browser for development and no developer will use it for this reason, for development we recommend you use to use Chrome, Firefox or Safari.

Hope it helps!

Hi, i am having the same problem on 2 different sites both with different hosts. Im not sure what im doing wrong, have tried uploading from ftp as well as within wordpress and both give the same results. Can you please have a look and see what’s wrong?
Many thanks!

Hi There,

I did removed your credentials, because the thread starter (owner of this topic) can see that. Please create your own thread and provide us your information there instead and clarify your issue.
.
Thanks,