Cannot Scroll About Page

Hi,

For over a few weeks now, whenever I click on the “About” page, I can scroll a bit down, then it gets stuck. I did the plugin checks, theme check (basically deactivating) etc, but nothing solves this issue.

Can you please look at this page and give me a solution?

Thank you
Joel

Hey,

I have checked your site and the scroll is working normally. Can you send to us a screencast?

Hi, John,

Yes, I can. You may have to wait a few seconds after you open the page to see the issue.

How can I upload the screencast? I only see the option to upload pictures (which won’t be helpful for this issue).

Hey,

You can upload the screencast here https://www.screencast.com/

Ok, here is the link: https://www.screencast.com/t/w6QppJhLvVFV

Hi there,

There seems to be some custom CSS that is cached and is causing the issue.

Please try to clear the cache of your site and reload the page again. If the issue persists, kindly temporarily disable all your third party plugins and provide us with the login details so that we can check it.

Thank you.